Past Graduate Students
- Dr. Miri Hirshberg, Ph.D: 1990 Weizmann Institute; Research Scientist, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
- Prof. Chris Lee, Ph.D: 1993 Stanford University; Associate Professor, UCLA, Los Angeles.
- Dr. David Hinds, Ph.D: 1995 Stanford University; Software Engineer at Perlegen, Mountain View.
- Dr. Britt
Park, Ph.D: 1996 Stanford University; Postdoc at Stanford University.
- Dr. Enoch Huang, Ph.D: 1997 Stanford University; Computational Biologist, Pfizer Discovery Technology Center, Cambridge; Adjunct Professor, Boston University.
- Prof. Jerry
Tsai, Ph.D: 1997 Stanford University; Assistant Professor of Biochemistry and
Biophysics, Texas A & M, College Station, Texas
- Dr. Yu
Xia, Ph.D: 2002 Stanford University; Postdoc with Mark Gerstein, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- Prof. Valerie Daggett,
Professor, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, University of Washington, Seattle.
- Dr. Peter David, CSO, BioDTX,
- Prof. http://www.stanford.edu/dept/app-physics/ar/facname.html#SubbiahS. Subbiah, Assistant Professor, at Wistar
Institute, Philadelphia; Consulting Associate Professor of Physics,
- Prof. Mark
Gerstein, Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Biophysics and
Biochemistry, Yale University, New Haven.
- Prof. Chen
Keasar, Assistant Professor, Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva, Israel.
- Prof. Steven
Brenner, Assistant Professor, University of California, Berkeley.
- Prof. Ram
Samudrala, Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology,
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA.
- Prof. Golan
Yona, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Cornell
University, Ithaca, NY, USA.
- Dr. Erik
Foundation Fellow, currently at Stockholm
Bioinformatics Center, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
Copyright Michael Levitt. (updated